· Siliphos is a water treatment compound, a glass-like Polyphosphate containing Sodium, Calcium Magnesium and Silicate, formulated specifically for the treatment of water problems.
· It originates from the milk thistle seed scale control filters utilize Siliphos to treat and prevent scale damage and buildup.
· Not only does this system prevent the damage but it will also begin to remove any existing buildup in the system it is connected to it will prevent so-called ‘brown’ or ‘red’ water; It will stop corrosion of plumbing and bathroom fixtures.
· It will eliminate hardness scaling; It will save you considerable costs on plumbing and installation repairs prevent the formation of brown water caused by oxidation of the iron pipes. It forms a thin protective layer on the inside of pipes and metal parts.
· Reliable slow-soluble food-grade siliphos
· Particle size available with 17mm, 19mm, and 22mm options
· Approved quality in international market
|Particle size||17mm, 19mm, 22mm|
|Appearance||Transparent glassy balls|
|Refill||every 3~12 months|
|Package||20 kilo per carton|
Anti-scalling: 10 gram in 1 m³ wate
concentration: 10ppm max.
Anti-corrosion: 3 gram in 1 m³ water
concentration: 3ppm max.
Water reatment system
Water treatment components
Media and softner
Other household water treatment